Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Goin' To The Party

Little Brother turned 9 months today.  He is growing and moving so fast.  I sometimes joke that he is competing in an Olympic crawling competition.  You would think that all this crawling would tucker him out.  You would be wrong.  Little Brother still gets up every few hours during the night.
Big Brother celebrated his 10th birthday this past weekend.  It was a small party and he really enjoyed having a friend over from his baseball team.  Big Brother got a basketball hoop and he has played every day since Saturday.  He also got a watch and he keeps me updated on the time every few hours.

Sweetheart and I went on our first date three years ago this week.  Ever since that evening I have been in love with her.  Sweetheart is an amzing woman and I am so thankful we found each other.











D.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment